The ticket is
valid for one day starting from the date of its first cancellation aboard. It
offers unlimited rides for all destinations.
10 TICKETS +
1 FREE TICKET
When you buy
10 tickets you can have one free ticket. This offer is purchased from the
ticket office located in San Rocco square.
unlimited ride cards
unlimited ride cards are issued by Corfu City Bus S.A. for all passengers.
The cards are
divided into two zones for ordinary tickets and into one zone for reduced tickets.
The holder of
the A zone card (valid ticket price: 1, 20 ) can move unlimitedly in all
lines of the city, where the valid ticket price is 1, 20 , not from A zone to
B zone and vice-versa, while the holder of the B zone card (valid ticket
price: 1, 70 ) can move unlimitedly in all lines of A and B Zones.
- For the rides of A zone the price is
- For the rides of B zone the price is
- For the rides of A and B zonethe price for
students, pupils and large families is 35,00
The cards are
personal, non-transferable and valid for every month, as long as they bear the
interested parties can get the cards and coupons from the offices of CORFU CITY
BUSES, 2 Mitropolitou Methodiou Street, 2nd floor.
In order to
issue a new card, the following are required:
A ZONE frequent
- Kefalomantouko - New Port (Line 2B)
- Mon Repos - Kanoni (Line 2A)
- Solari - Potamos (Line No. 4)
- Kanalia - Vryoni ( Lines No. 5, No. 6 and No.
- Solari - Alykes ( Line No. 7)
- Social housing area (Koulines) - Alepou -
Triklino (Lines No. 8 and No. 11)
- Port- Spilia
- Port -AnoPlateia Liston (Liston Upper Square)
- Airport - San Rocco Square (Centre) -
B ZONE frequent
- Evropouloi- Temploni (Line No. 4)
- Kynopiastes -Kastellanoi-
Kouramades (Line No. 5)
- Perama- Kaisers Bridge -Benitsa- Tzaki (Line
- Kontokali -Gouvia - Dasia- Ipsos (Line No. 7)
- Afra- AgiosIoannis (Aqualand) (Line No. 8)
- Achilleion (Line No. 10)
- Pelekas (Line No. 11)